Wednesday, October 30, 2013

When Life Gets Tough....Apply Dogs

How Many Dogs DO the Freibott's Have?

As you know, we live by the Motto:


As I've recently been asked "How the heck Many dogs do you have?!"  I invite you to attempt a count...


I will give you a Hint: 
In order to maintain our Redneck Status we Need to have at least 2 dogs per acre of land.  We have 2 1/2 acres...we just barely scraped by this year!

Through-out chemo, our greatest medicine has been to gather and apply as many Dogs as possible...it works every time:)


We have 'Working Dogs'...
  
Kissy Dogs...


Big Doggies...


Tiny Doggies....


Fancy Doggies...


Goats that think they're Doggies...


Dogs who think they're Boys...


Boys who act like Doggies...


and Dogs who live on laps:)


We do indeed Maintain a High Level of Doggage....

Let me know if you figure it out!

Love to all!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!