Saturday, February 22, 2014

February Catch-Up

Quick February Round up!


Hi Everyone!  

Just wanted to catch up a bit!  
We all kind of took turns with the Flu Bug that went around..which led to much Sick Day Boredom...


This led to some very weird sketches...

Here we have my Very First Chickens...
I always imagined my Chickens would be a little bit Edgy...


This is what my Doggie Bear looked like when he found out I wasn't going to let him sleep on the couch after a 'Sick Day Psych marathon"...


Fortunately we were almost better by Valentines Day:)


These are my two Cyber Cats...the only kind we aren't allergic to:)


So now we are all back to as 'Normal' as we get around here:)

I've got a  couple of Projects in the works- 
How is your February Going?

Love to all!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!