Sunday, March 30, 2014

More Barn Yard Critters


This Sheepy really reminds me of the one down the Street- but I kind of put my Dog Bear's Face on it:)

I can't tell you how excited I am to make my very own Barnyard Sketches.  It's something I have always obsessively admired!  To tell you the truth, I was always too afraid to try.  It just really goes to show you how crippling Perfectionism and Fear can be....I wouldn't even try!

The Lord has used Art to teach me so much. I have learned that Anything worth doing is worth doing Badly for a long time!  Sometimes Very Badly.  It's taught me that the Process almost always is more important than the Outcome.  And to Just Stinkin' get over Myself and Do it!:)

This Goatie looks a lot like my Baby- but mine has Horns....cuz she's 'street' like that....



And finally- this one is from a Facebook Post that might have been a Pinterest Pin.  It is by "ouap", I hope I am referencing it correctly- I wanted to include the original pic for you cuz it's so cute!



I think I might give this some Water Color Love this week:)

I've decided to start playing around with Water Color this week:)  It's something I can do while you I'm on the couch with the Fam watching old Columbo Reruns:)

What are you'all working on this week?

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!