Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A few Ink Sketches

Just a few Ink Sketches


So I have been back to work as a Personal Trainer and Nutritional Consultant and enjoying it very much:)   I will get a better 'balance' soon and will be able to Blog a bit more:)

Here are a few Ink Sketches I've been working on.  I've been having fun with Doggies lately- in life and in art:)

This is the breed that always wins the "Ugliest Dog Contest"- this one was not so hideous:)


A big Ole Great Dane...


Very Fluffy White Dog...hardly any contrast:)


And this is just some Journaling I was fiddling with:)



So- that's what I've been up to sketch wise.   If you are on Facebook with me- you have been following my "Life without Grains" saga:)  I am, and have been for a long time, wheat, oats, dairy, sugar free.  But in the Gluten Free world- they have managed to find a Bunch of 'alternatives' to wheat- all of which I still can't do:(

Those include Amaranth, Spelt, Quinoa and...the hardest of all.... Corn.  

I've been eating a little Corn hear and there as I had to survive in and out of Hospitals, Mc Donald's House and Car trips- so now that we are home I'm finally adjusting my diet to a No Grains basis.

I've been asked if I could list or show what I actually eat- so my next post will be some pics and explanations about what a 'Grain Free' Food Plan looks like.

So- please forgive a quick excursion out of the Art World and into the "Nutrition World"

Hope to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!