Sunday, February 9, 2014

Back from a Break!

Back from a Break!

Hi Everyone!  I have had the awesome opportunity to start Personal Training again so I have been a happy little gym rat for the past few weeks.  I am working with such a great group of people and having a great time.

We've had a bout with a Flu bug but are finally all back on track again.

I have had some time to do a few sketches and have had a really good time drawing Doggies lately.   I've been able to spend so much more time with our own Doggies now that we aren't travelling down to Phoenix all the time and it's been fun:)

I saved a few National Geographics that had some really cool Dog  Pics so I've been sketching them...it's much easier when they hold still for you!




Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!