Friday, May 31, 2013

Ooops! Index Card A Day Starts Tomorrow!!

 I Think I Goofed!



Black and White
My new Copic Markers!


It looks like I may have goofed up the timing of the Index Card A Day series!  My apologies to anyone who 'jumped the gun' with me....I was just so excited!

So....since it's not official yet- here is a  sneak peak at the "before and after's" I'm working on for the upcoming project. 

This is a great opportunity to jump in and just Create Every Day!  Hope you join us!




2 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! I jumped the gun also, but my parents are in town for 4 days so I doubt I'll even post anything until they are gone. But I will be making cards while they're here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they are so quick and easy! Have fun with your parents!

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to hear from you!