Saturday, September 21, 2013

Art On the Run

Art on the Run!  More fun in DC!
 
We made it to the White House!!!  I still can't believe it!  I was hoping to catch a glimpse of the Lovely Michelle- but she wasn't doing any weeding at the moment...Then, I was going to do some Pushups in her honor...but the HUGE Secret Service Guy with the big Gun was kind of well...off putting....


 I'm having some tech difficulties so posting a pic from my phone requires several long Excrutiating steps...:)  So I'm posting my 29 Days of Faces here...I'm pretty behind, but had some time at the hotel last night to sketch a bit.  I just grabbed a the Coffee Table book from the Hotel and found an interesting face:)
 
Day 13
 
Here's another one- Yikes hands are Hard to do!

Day 14

 
Yesterday we took our own Bike Tour of the Washington DC Monument Area- strangely called "The Mall"   Here's Nick with his new Steed...
 


 
It was a Gorgeous day and we got to see just about Everything!

 
And I finally got to Touch something:)  God Bless our Veterans and their Families both Past and Present....

 
That's it for now!  
 
Love to all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!