Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Beginnings and Simple Things

Simple Things 
 
Time to start Running Again...
 
It's Officially Fall, the temperature is Finally Dropping and the Calendar says it's time to start Marathon Training again.  I got my first run in a yesterday and I forget sometimes how Blessed I am to live here!  I get to run by a Real Actual Farm...Cornfields, Turkeys and the Occasional stray Cow. 
 
 
 
Even the Weeds are Beautiful:)
 
It reminds me to Enjoy the Things that really matter....Like Family, Running,  Doggies....
 
 
 

 
 
And Diet Pepsi....
 
 
WAIT!!!!!
 
 
Relax everyone- you know I have an 'Emergency' one Hidden in the Back of the 'Beer Fridge'...the World will continue to spin another day...
 
Stay Thirsty my Friends!
 
Love to All....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!