Monday, September 2, 2013

Finished Mixed Media Canvas Board

I think it's Finally Finished!

 
I've been working on this 12 x 16 'Very Mixed' Media piece all this last week.  I used everything from Spackle Paste to Spray Paint... and I think Today it's finally Finished:) 
 
It started out as a Practice Board with Tammy Garcia's Urban Layer Cake Technique.  You can hop over and see a bit of a Tutorial Here:)
"She took the Leap and Built her Wings on the way Down"
I really Love this Quote and have been waiting for Inspiration for what to add it too.
 
 
Here's just a few Close Ups so you can see the Juicy Texture:)
 
 
I had such a great time with this one!  I am Definitely going to use these techniques often!
 
 
 
Are you ready to "Take a Leap of Faith" this week?
 
I'd love to hear about it!
 
Love to all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!