Saturday, August 31, 2013

My #1 Camera Tip

My Number One Camera Tip..

That Moment when you Realize....Ya,  your Camera Stinks...
Sophie Has been saying that all along...
 
Ok- so in the Background of all the Hustle and Craziness, I have been working on Researching Camera's and reading up on Photography Tips.  Ha!  Ya- you can guess how that's going!  I am TOTALLY new to taking pics- I'm the one that you hand your camera to at the beach and end up with your head's cut off and your Uncle's Beer Belly in Close up...

SO- I hired a Photographer.  She is an up and coming Photo-girl and Blogger and she has an AWESOME camera! You can hop over to her blog here at  AJ's Photography.  So after a few sessions she came over and Downloaded some samples for me.
 

And that was the moment that I realized my Camera Sucks! Ok, Ok, the 12 books I read that said you can't use your Phone Camera MIGHT have been right...sigh...

If you needed some Proof...

Here's my shot.....

 
These are hers:)
 

 
Ya- I know, I know!!

 
  Before....
 
 

After..
 

 
Here's the 'Before'...

 
and After...



So my point is...My #1 Camera tip is.....GET ONE! 
I am talking to the Mirror right now!
 
Here are a few more of her Lovely Shots.  I am definitely convinced that I need to Upgrade!
 

 
 Some Neutrals...
 


She posed this one so nice!



So my Question is...how much did you spend on your very first "Get started, get your Etsy Shop Open, Get your stuff online" Camera? 

I'd love to hear from you!  I'll keep you posted on the "Great Camara Search"!


Love to all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!