Thursday, October 10, 2013

Keep Crafting through the Chaos!

 I'm Crafting Right on through the Chaos! 

Happy ADD/ADHD Awareness Week! Well I think it's just on one day this week.   I was reading about it- but then I saw something shiny...

If you ever wondered what it's like to have ADD/ADHD...allow me to present this Visual Representation..

So here's what My 'To Do' List looks like to everyone else...


This is my "To Do" list as I see it in my head. 


Now- Pick it up and Spin it around while Flipping to other pages randomly and add in bursts of music that change every 20 seconds under a disco ball.....and you're getting close:)

So folks- next time you see that little guy running around the Grocery store driving his Mom and everyone else nuts...remember me....I just did that to my Mom last week...


I know that as the Weather Changes and we all start Hoarding Candy Corn Oreos for Spring, we all feel that ' Ever present Looming Fear'...."Will I have enough __________ to sell at the Craft fair? " "Will Aunt _________ever get that hand knit sweater made of Cat hair?"  "Will I be able to make 27 dozen Christmas Cookies for little Tommy's class without eating half of them?"

 I'm not sure about you, but this is what my Studio looks like during Pre-Craft Fair/Etsy/Chirstmas Prep


Sophie, like me,  is not quite sure where to start...

Believe it or not- it spilled over to my Extra Bathroom...which I like to call- the "Room we pretend isn't there"...


 "Seriously Mom?" -Sophie

But Remember!  "Creativity is Messy- and I am VERY Creative"....

Progress was made:)  Here's one of my Altered Frames with 'Handmade-Burlap-Flower-Bottle-cappy-Buttony' Goodness.


This is a Rescued Awesome Box all 'Collaged and Antiqu-i-fied'...


And here are a few more of the Soon to be Craft-Faired Goodies:)



So- it's time to fess up...  Stop pretending your Studio still looks like the pics you took 2 months ago when you had all the time in the world to organize it:)....

Where my Messies at?!  
If you Craft in Chaos- Stand Proud my Sister!

Send in your Worst Messy 'Christmas Prep' pics and we will all feel just a little better abour ourselves:)
Mollylollyloo@gmail.com

Love to All!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!