Friday, October 18, 2013

Share the Link Love Blog Hop

Five Posts that were Hard to Post!
 
 
Happy Friday All!  This weeks Blog Hop has the Theme: "Curate Your Own Blog"!  List five Blog Posts that you almost didn't Post:)  I can't wait to see what everyone chooses! 
Here's My Top 5 'Hardest to Post'
 
 
 
1.  My First 'Tutuorial'-  This was my first attempt at a 'step by step how to' and I was pretty nervous!  the funny thing is that I didn't particular like this little ICAD at first so I was surprised that People wanted to hear more:)


2.  My Etsy Shop Might Kill Me-  Sometimes it's really hard to be transparent about how hard it is for me to learn the stuff that everyone else seems to take for granted.   There was some definite Hair Pulling Out here:)


3.  My Right Brain Business Plan-  I hadn't really shared my plans before with anyone other than my online friends so this felt More than a little Scary. 

 
4. Working through Anger and Pain Series-  This was tough to post because I was going through the situation as I posted each of the 3 parts.  I wasn't sure how it would come across:)

 
5 What we've learned from Hard Times-  This was kind of  a brief 'wrap up' of our last 6 years going through Chemo and what it has taught us.   Sometimes it's really hard to see those pictures.  But it all ended up on a happy note!

So Pop on over to Daisy Yellow "Curate your Own Blog" post and Check out the Mr. Linky at the bottom of her post.  It will give you links to everyone who is Participating and you can Check out what everyone has Posted.
 
Happy Hopping!
 
Love to All!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!