Friday, August 9, 2013

5 Topics I Find Interesting


Share the Linky Love August Mission #2
"5 Topics I find Interesting!"
 
Daily Paper Prompt's "Leftovers" Scrap Collage
 
August is Share the Link Love with EVERYONE Month:)
 
  I can't tell you how many Amazing Blogs I've found through  this Awesome Blog Hop.  In fact- most of them get put right back Here on Fridays so I can share them with you:) 
 
 If you have a Blog, like to read Crafty Blogs or are just totally new to the Blogiverse...Jump in!  Head over to DaisyYellow and Learn all about it:)

 
Scrap Collage
 
So here are 5 Things I love to Read About:)
 
1. Creative Business Helps and How To's  It is wonderful how people in the Creative World are willing to help eachother and support eachother.  Here is one of my Faves:  HandMadeology's 31 Days to Build a Creative Business.
 

Day 1 of My Studio Makeover:)

2.  Getting to see other Artists Studios and Workplaces:)  Linda Aranda's at Dandelion Ink gave such an awesome tour!  Her Studio is Dreamy!

3. All things Recycled and Repurposed!  Jill Eudaly's Recylced Daze is a great place to go to say "I can't believe I didn't think of that!"
 
4.  Lately, as I am working towards starting up my Own little shop, I've been Very interested in Photography Tips.  Michelle at Paintspiration has a great Post on how she takes Fabulous Pics of her Art for her Etsy shop. And of course...the Queen of Artsy Photos- Tammy at Daisy Yellow has some great posts on the subject.
Close up of my 'Rescued Candy Box'
 
5.  Finally...you know I love anything to do with Little Houses!  Check out Liva's Crafts where she combined my Love of Little House AND Recycling with these adorable Little Cuties!

Sophie decided to sleep through Linky Love Friday:)  She'll have to catch up on her Blog Feeds and her Google Plus "Dogs" Community tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!