Friday, August 23, 2013

Daily Paper Prompt Round Up

Daily Paper Prompt Round Up!

 
Oh My Gosh I am SO far Behind!!!!  Even though the Lovely Tammy Garcia consistently reminds us that it doesn't have to be a 'Daily' thing I still feel behind! 

It's actually not a Daily Challenge and as long as we work in order on the Prompts we can take as long as we want.  I am just  having trouble getting out of 'Index Card a Day' Mode:)

But here are the ones I've done so far in No Particular Order Whatsoever!
 
Stitches- Paper Collage and Stitching

 
Round

 
Ok- Notice that I misspelled "OGEE" like a Hundred Times!  Dyslexics of the World Untie!

 
"Grid" Grunge:)

 
More Grids!
 
 
 
Certification- I actually finished all the ICADS!

 
"Drips"

 
"Faded"

 
"Games"

 
"Windows"
 

Whew!  I have to say that I am really having to Discipline myself lately to get in there and Create Everyday.  But Man do I feel better when I do! 
 
What gets you Motivated when you Need a Little Push?  Here's a Great link to Aimee Dolich's Blog where she talks about how she gets "Unstuck":) http://ow.ly/od1OB


 
Aimee Dolich

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!