Monday, August 19, 2013

Family Milestones This Week

Busy Week of Good News
 


 
Sorry I haven't been posting as often as I usually do:)  This week was a bit Crazy here at the Freibott Household.  We had several Big Milestones for our little Family. 
 
 My 18 year old was accepted to the College of his choice- he'll be transferring there as a Senior this month!  So we've been doing all the Paperwork and research and Nail Biting associated with that!  He's hoping to Graduate with his 4 year this time next year. He's the one on the Table:)
 
 
 
My 16 year old had his first "Post Chemo" check up and Blood draw- and it went Great!  Great news all around- his Counts were all good and everything is clear- Yay!  Thank you so much for all your prayers and support! Here he is in the 'Dragon Room' :)
 
 
He also took his Entrance exams for the Local College and did great.  He will be starting an on-line class this Semester as he finishes off his last Semester of High School.
My 19 year old Borrowed son got a Great Job Offer this week and his moving forward with all his school endevours.  He's the one in the red shirt up top:)
 
On top of that my Beautiful Sister and Niece are visiting from Oregon for a few days so we are just about ready to leave for our Day trip to the Grand Canyon! 
 
I'll post some pics tomorrow and should be back up and running on 'Our Regularly Scheduled Programing' tomorrow:)
 
Love to All!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!