Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fireworks!


Happy 4th of July!



Happy Colors!
  I am praying that you are Spending the day with Loved Ones and Eating your Body weight in Potato Salad!:)
 
 I send special thanks and prayers to all of you who have Served or have Family that has served and Made this day of Freedom Possible! 
 
My Honey and I are spending a Quiet Day home while the kids are away.  
 
 


Sophie has been extremely Busy about her Doggie Business of being Cute at all times...
 

 
And I had quite a bit of help while writing this...
 
 

My next Post is going to be All about the "Neutral Zone".  I am sending you this reminder that....as Neutral as any one of my pieces might be...you can Know for sure that THIS is what my Brain looks like!


All you ADD/ADHD's out there...am I right?!  Ya, you know I am:)!
 
Blessing and Love to you All!


 



3 comments:

  1. beautiful work! And Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! Hope you have a great 4th!

      Delete
  2. I think this is what all our brains look like! :)

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to hear from you!