Saturday, June 29, 2013

Index Card a Day Roundup

So Here are the Last Week or so in Index Card a Day Juiciness:)

The BIG news this week is No More Chemo! My 16 year old is Totally Done with his Treatment for Leukemia!  Yay!  We've been Celebrating all week! Here's a very Happy Card!

The Best Card I ever Made!
 
This next one is of my Faves...it's actually made of Bits and Pieces from things I found while Training for Marathon this last winter on a trip to California.   I know it's a bit weird...but I love it! I also Love the quote!


Love my 'Found' stuff!
 
Below is a Pencil sketch of my Little Sissy how I remember her; getting ready to walk to school:)  I was watching the Kids at the Pool that day and only had a Card and a Pencil.


My Sis on her way to school:)

 Summer of Color's Challenge was Purple and Lime..a combo I would have Never really thought of!  That's what's great about this Challenge.  And you can use some of your Index Cards as a 'Cross-Over'
 

My Sissy:)


There were so many gorgeous pieces on  Summer of Color.  I was inspired by everyone's 'Little Girl' paintings so I got up the Courage to give it a try....of course it's Inspired by my  Sis:)


 
Here is my Very First Kitty Cat...I love that I had the excuse to make him Purple:)  I gave him some String to play with:)
 
The Only Cat I can have!  I'm not allergic to this one!

I hope you will Jump in with us. The Community that has built up around this is just so Wonderful.  Every morning I grab my Coffee and 'Scroll and Drool' over everyone's amazing work.

Tammy Garcia, the lovely lady who gave us ICAD ,just posted a Great Tutorial on a Luminous Paper Weaving.  Go check it out....and tell her Molly Lolly Loo sent ya'!

Love to all!
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Great cause for celebration regarding your son! Your ICADs are all so different...the kitty card is so cute :)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Ya, it's been a crazy few days letting everyone know and getting together for some fun and celebration. Looking at these cards I feel a bit Schizophrenic...I guess it kind of speaks to my state of mind:) So glad you visited!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your work! I am a newbie, actually a newly retired school teacher and now I am ready to learn. Your teaching style is a breath of fresh air. Thank you so much, Cheerful Carlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carlene,
    I am so so glad you came by! Congratulations on your recent retirement and I hope you will join this wonderful group of Artsies on line. I'm a Newbie too and they have been wonderful! If you need any help connecting or finding things please just comment or email me! I'd love to hear about your journey!
    MollyLollyloo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to hear from you!