Friday, June 7, 2013

Link Love Goodness!

It's Friday!!!  Share the Link Love!



While I'm Linking Today, I am finishing up this piece...this is a close up:)  I"m adding the birdies  on the wires etc...It reminds me of the Colors on the Share the Link Button:)



So Today we are Linking up with a Few of my Absoulte Favorites and some New-soon to be Favorites:

1.  Magenta Matters-  Patricia is a New York Mom who has jumped in to ICAD and has some GREAT Cards and Ideas.  Check her out!

2.  If you haven't checked out Shabby Cottage Studios Blog- Grab a cup of Coffee and head over.    I spents some great time just browsing around looking at everything...so much Vintagey Goodness!

3.  The Kathryn Wheel- Ok- so it's a popular one but it's still one of my FAVES! Kate Crane is Fabulous!  And she's the "Journal Soup" Gal!  Love it!

4.  Totally Green Crafts-  This was a new one for me and it had everything from 'Vintage Puzzle Piece Magnets' to 'Milk Jug Motives'.  I am all about Repurposing and am going to spend some time here.   This would be great for Craft Idea's with the Kiddos...or for VBS!

5.  Finally I visited Sara Naumaman's site and had a wonderful Article on the new Book "Wabi Sabi: Art Workshop"...just Lovely! She had all kinds of fun links to Scrap Booking and other fun Crafts.  This was definitely a Fun Hop!

As you know I am Newb to Blogging...if you'd ever like to send my your FAVES I would Love to hear from you!!

PS...What's your opinion on the "Large" type font I'm using?

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful piece - love the colors and textures! And great links - thanks for the introductions. The type works for me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Input Deborah! And thanks for coming! If you ever have any other suggestions let me know...I'd love to hear from you:)

      Delete
  2. HI!

    I discovered your from the Sharing Link Love project and am so glad!

    Thanks for sharing the Totally Green crafts. Now I have a great resource for a homeschool co-op art class that I teach.

    Not much time this morning to browse your site but I am going to add you to my bloglovin feed and come back later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia,
    I homeschool both my boys, now 18 and 16, so I know how fun it is to find new sites. I'll be there with you...and my boys are way past the "Milk Carton Candle Holder" Phase! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Thank you for sharing the link love. Love the Totally Green crafts site. This looks fabulous to share with my children. :)

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to hear from you!