Friday, June 7, 2013

Link Love Goodness!

It's Friday!!!  Share the Link Love!



While I'm Linking Today, I am finishing up this piece...this is a close up:)  I"m adding the birdies  on the wires etc...It reminds me of the Colors on the Share the Link Button:)



So Today we are Linking up with a Few of my Absoulte Favorites and some New-soon to be Favorites:

1.  Magenta Matters-  Patricia is a New York Mom who has jumped in to ICAD and has some GREAT Cards and Ideas.  Check her out!

2.  If you haven't checked out Shabby Cottage Studios Blog- Grab a cup of Coffee and head over.    I spents some great time just browsing around looking at everything...so much Vintagey Goodness!

3.  The Kathryn Wheel- Ok- so it's a popular one but it's still one of my FAVES! Kate Crane is Fabulous!  And she's the "Journal Soup" Gal!  Love it!

4.  Totally Green Crafts-  This was a new one for me and it had everything from 'Vintage Puzzle Piece Magnets' to 'Milk Jug Motives'.  I am all about Repurposing and am going to spend some time here.   This would be great for Craft Idea's with the Kiddos...or for VBS!

5.  Finally I visited Sara Naumaman's site and had a wonderful Article on the new Book "Wabi Sabi: Art Workshop"...just Lovely! She had all kinds of fun links to Scrap Booking and other fun Crafts.  This was definitely a Fun Hop!

As you know I am Newb to Blogging...if you'd ever like to send my your FAVES I would Love to hear from you!!

PS...What's your opinion on the "Large" type font I'm using?