Friday, June 21, 2013

Share the Linky-Linky Love!
 
 
 Are you ready to Blog Bop?!
 
1.  Right out of the Gate you MUST jump over to "Twisted Sister" the Rebel Quilter!  Check out her Trailer Squares!  I love it!!  Coolest Quilt Block EVER!  Forward this link to all your Quilty friends!
 
2.  Kristin at Twinkle Twinkle!  Magenta Matters sent me over there this week and I learned all about Summer of Color...now I'm an SOC Junky!  Jump on over there!

3.  Next its time for some Amazing Index Card Art over at WhoopiDoo-ings.http://whoopidooings.blogspot.com/  Wow.  That's all I can say.  Scroll down til you find her "Beep Beep" Card...I'm in love with it!
* I double addressed this one...I am so darn dyslexic that I get mixed up in all the lovely 'ooo' s and dashes...Just wanted to make sure you got there!  It's worth it!!

4.  Phizzy Chick- My notes say "I love her Stuff!!!"  I just popped back on her site and I LOVE her Collages!   I love the Colors see uses and you can just see her Style on every piece!

5.  So What the Heck is a Gelli Print???!! I found out here with Linda Germain.  She has some fabulous tutorials and she is just Brilliant with the things she does!  And I have a sneaking suspicion she might even make her own gelatin....sounds like Food Network Voodoo to me!  Go See!

So Go my Blog Boppers...Blop about and be Free!!

Let me know which ones you are now Addicted to!!
Love to all!