Friday, June 21, 2013

Share the Linky-Linky Love!
 
 
 Are you ready to Blog Bop?!
 
1.  Right out of the Gate you MUST jump over to "Twisted Sister" the Rebel Quilter!  Check out her Trailer Squares!  I love it!!  Coolest Quilt Block EVER!  Forward this link to all your Quilty friends!
 
2.  Kristin at Twinkle Twinkle!  Magenta Matters sent me over there this week and I learned all about Summer of Color...now I'm an SOC Junky!  Jump on over there!

3.  Next its time for some Amazing Index Card Art over at WhoopiDoo-ings.http://whoopidooings.blogspot.com/  Wow.  That's all I can say.  Scroll down til you find her "Beep Beep" Card...I'm in love with it!
* I double addressed this one...I am so darn dyslexic that I get mixed up in all the lovely 'ooo' s and dashes...Just wanted to make sure you got there!  It's worth it!!

4.  Phizzy Chick- My notes say "I love her Stuff!!!"  I just popped back on her site and I LOVE her Collages!   I love the Colors see uses and you can just see her Style on every piece!

5.  So What the Heck is a Gelli Print???!! I found out here with Linda Germain.  She has some fabulous tutorials and she is just Brilliant with the things she does!  And I have a sneaking suspicion she might even make her own gelatin....sounds like Food Network Voodoo to me!  Go See!

So Go my Blog Boppers...Blop about and be Free!!

Let me know which ones you are now Addicted to!!
Love to all!

 

7 comments:

  1. HAHA! How funny - I was just over commenting on another Link Love blog post, sharing Linda Germain's link, and then I came over here and you're sharing her too! Well, good content gets around. :-) Thanks so much for sharing your Link Love this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It's like we all find a good thing and then 'Pounce' on it. Linda Germain was the one who finally helped me 'get' the whole gelatin thing...she's my girl! So good to see you here Diane!

      Delete
  2. I came from SOC. Looks like lots of links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming Elizabeth and Bluebeard! You are so right...I was blog hoppin' all day:)

      Delete
  3. Great post and some of my dearest links as well!! Carmen will be so very, very excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS- I just noticed that Carmen's link is not working, just thought I would let you know. :) Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly thank you so much for linking to me - you have no idea how chuffed I am. If you'd like you can email me (reply to this comment when you get it in your inbox, my email should be attached) with your address and I'll have a go at doing another and send you it :) x

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to hear from you!