Monday, June 10, 2013

Little Fairy Houses

The Fairy House Obsession Continues!


I finally got to LOCK myself in my Studio and what did I make?  More Fairy Houses!!!  Too Fun!  This one I Collaged on some old Book pages for the Background and then I pulled out all my Papers and made a Huge Mess:)....Good Times!


ICAD pick for the Day

Last night I had fun just imagining all my little people climbing up and down the stairs...hanging out Laundry etc..  Ya...I'm a little Crazy that way:)

Pitt Pen and Water Color
Here's a look at one of my Canvases...18 x 24 inch.  This one is made out of all kinds of Juicy bits and pieces I've found on my many runs...including my Favorite Starbucks Lid...Crushed to Perfection! 

Canvas for Dr.'s Office

I will admit that my Runs are every bit as much of  a 'Scouting Mission' as they are an exercise endevour...I find all kinds of things; Bottle Caps, Rusty bits, Papers etc..The only rule is Nothing Yucky....of course:)  Oh!  And I have to be able to carry it for Four More Miles!


I'm working on another Canvas for Dr. Cohen's Office and after much deliberation and sketching I decided to go with the Little Fairy Houses theme....no Suprise! 

It's an 18 inch by 3 foot Canvas so it will work well with a Row of New Fairy Condos!  It will go in the "Girl's Room"...or "Exam Room 3".  I have 2 Canvases with Crazy Birds on them already in there so it will be a fun addition.  I should have those Pics for you Tomorrow:)

Are you a 'Collecting Collager'?   Where do you find your bits, pieces, odds and ends?  Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. ok, that house canvas with the odd bits and pieces and the STARBUCKS lid! Totally AWESOME!!!!!!!! I walk every morning and I think I need to start looking down more! hahaha.....NO telling what kinds of treasures I've past up :-)
    Thanks for the email. I'll check out my "little houses" pics etc and let you know what I have done in the past. I can't recall anything specific just now, but prob somewhere I have pics stashed. and if I ever make a She Art girl, I'd be honored to have it featured. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I would LOVE to post them!! Ok- just a warning...you might become a bit obsessive about your walks! You'll know it's bad when traffic slows down because you are doing a "Touch Down Dance" because you found a Bottle Cap...I've been there my friend! Another tip- take a Ziploc with you and you can even 'hide' your stash if you have a long walk and pick it up later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin,
      I am lame and posted my Reply as a Comment!!! Such a Tech-Dork...
      Here it is again!


      Great! I would LOVE to post them!! Ok- just a warning...you might become a bit obsessive about your walks! You'll know it's bad when traffic slows down because you are doing a "Touch Down Dance" because you found a Bottle Cap...I've been there my friend! Another tip- take a Ziploc with you and you can even 'hide' your stash if you have a long walk and pick it up later!

      Delete

I can't wait to hear from you!