Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Recyled "Junk Mail" Art

Junk Mail Envelope Flowers and Scraps


I'm just lovin' the Little Things! 

 I tell you, this Index Card A Day Program run by Tammy Garcia of Daisy Yellow has been such a Huge Inspiration to me.

There is something to be said about the Commitment, to myself , and to the Community of amazing folks who are sharing their Work.  It get's me Moving, it get's me Thinking, it's 'almost' instant Gratification and it's just so Non-threatening!

I've started 2 more larger Canvases because of the Creative Juicy Mojo of ICAD!  The ideas just Sneak UP on you when you are Daily doing what you love!

The Index Card above is a 4 x 6 Index Card with Acrylics and Ink splashed around on the back.  The Flower is Recycled Junk Mail an there are bits and pieces of used this in that in there too:)

So if you're still on the fence about Joining ICAD...or if you think you can't jump in because we are already in it...GO NOW!  Just jump in where you are at and work with what you have.  I promise the results will be Amazing!

The Link is in my Right Side Bar!

Join me Next for a Sneak Peek at my Next Canvas that is "In the Works"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!